104 Pages – 60 photos and diagrams – 23 chapters – 17 Types of tall Ships
For people, interested to sail on a tall ship, but with no experience, Classic Sailing selected valuable information to prepare yourself for these adventures.Harry Mutter Captain of Dutch Tall Ship Morgenster
Top Tips is just part of the Tall Ship Guide Book.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- Choose a short sailing holiday.
- You trip should be as close to your home as practical
- No sailing experience of any sort is required
- Remember, everyone has had a first voyage.
- The ship you sail on wants you to be a regular sailor.
- There is no need to buy expensive sailing kit.
- All our ships are commercially licensed to ensure your safety.
- All safety kit is provided on board.
- A list of what to take with you is part of all voyage details
- Solo travellers never share cabins with the opposite gender.
Top posts on Tall Ship Sailing
Getting to and from your voyage.
How to Spot and Identify Wildlife at Sea.
Ten reason sailing holidays are Great Value
Ways to Explore the Coast under Sail