Winter Sailing Holidays
C No 1
What we all need, especially in winter, Vitamin Sea!
Sunshine sailing to revitalise the body and soul.
Sailing has been proven scientifically to be good for your health and wellbeing. Here I show you how sailing is good for your soul
C No 2
The Canary Islands
Explore the greener Western Islands, great sailing and trips to explore ashore. Experience the incredible night sky.
Canary Island voyage from £640 for 7 nightsCanary Island Voyages
C No 3
Sensational Blue Water Sailing Conditions. Use cheap tourist flights but sail away from the tourist hot spots for brilliant sailing and exploring the un-spoilt islands.
Cape Verde voyages from €1695 for 11 nights
C No 4
You deserve a sailing holiday, it’s been a tough year and you really need something good to look forward to.
Caribbean voyages from £895 for 13 nights.Caribbean Voyages
iCe No 5
Ice in Antarctica,
Non stop Sunshine , but pretty chilly!
Once in a lifetime voyages to Antarctica and South Georgia, view 100,000’s King Penguins in giant colonies. Step ashore in Antarctica, the largest and most unspoilt continent in the world.
Antarctica voyages from €8400 for 20 nights
12 Reasons Sailing Holidays are Great Value.
- All your costs are known in advance.
- No hidden charges
- No where to spend your money, except the bar.
- Prices include all your meals
- Your accommodation is included
- All the safety kit is provided for you
- Morning and afternoon refreshments are included
- You get excellent personal attention
- You are trained in all activities onboard by the professional crew.
- Your holiday will help maintain the traditional sailing industry
- You meet new people without having to provide hospitality
- You are benefiting your health see our article “Is the Sea Good for the Soul“.