12 Reasons Sailing Holidays are Great Value.
- All your costs are known in advance.
- No hidden charges
- No where to spend your money, except the bar.
- Prices include all your meals
- Your accommodation is included
- All the safety kit is provided for you
- Morning and afternoon refreshments are included
- You get excellent personal attention
- You are trained in all activities onboard by the professional crew.
- Your holiday will help maintain the traditional sailing industry
- You meet new people without having to provide hospitality
- You are benefiting your health see our article “Is the Sea Good for the Soul“.
Helping our maritime heritage.
At Classic Sailing we still believe the best way to conserve our maritime heritage and traditional sailing skills is for historic vessels to go sailing on the sea, not stuck in a museum.
A working ship at sea with paying crews is a financial model that has worked well for many organisations all over the world. But we are not living in normal times, and as usual the most valuable intangible things in society start to suffer when things get tight.
Classic Sailing is run by professional sailors and we have spent 25 years promoting and running traditional vessels and tall ships. We have added as much revenue as we could to many organisations both private and charitable helping keep tall ships and maritime skills alive.
Despite the turmoil in the world and financial insecurity, past customers are returning to sailing as they love it as much as we do.
More Sailors required
You may know all about traditional sailing already but we need new sailors as we never have before, 2 years of covid pandemic has left a whole in the numbers of sailors. We need to fill that gap with new, keen, excited sailors.
Can you help?
Could you be an ambassador for Classic Sailing?
Are you able to tell the story of your sailing experiences and upcoming voyages on social media?
You could earn a £10 Classic Sailing Voucher for every mention that includes a link to https://classic-sailing.com or a link to the Classic Sailing voyage.
1 The post has to be honest, decent and acceptable to Classic Sailing.
2 Maximum of ten social media posts per customer.
3 Proof of posting on social media will be required.
4 You agree to allow Classic Sailing to share the post on our social media platforms.
5 The vouchers are for new bookings and expire after one year.
Please email us a link to your social media post. email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Other Helpful articles
Preparing for your first voyage