A funny thing happened to me on the way to the ship.
Well I personally have quite a few stories to tell.
We’d love to hear your “Funny things”
The three best stories of “A funny thing happened on the way, or back, from a tall ship voyage,” will each receive a Classic Sailing water bottle.
“A funny thing” Rules
- Deadline midday Friday 5th April (BST)
- In good taste.
- No more than 1000 characters including spaces per entry.
- As many entries as you like.
- To enter you give Classic Sailing permission –
- To publish your entry and edit it if required without significantly changing the meaning. You can tell us how you would like the story to be credited to you or it can anonymous.
- To subscribe you to our E-Newsletter containing information on New Ships, New Voyages, New Destinations, Special Offers and other stories. You can un-subscribe at any time.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Classic Sailing and not to Facebook.
I’ll tell you some of my stories, says Adam, if Classic Sailing gets some entries.